Accidental Death and Disability
The “Accidental Death and Disablement” insurance gives the customers maximum assurance about financial loss resulting from risks of accidental death and disablement.
1. Accidental Death Benefit
Korea Life shall pay:
- 300% sum insured for accidental death on commercial flights.
- 200% sum insured for accidental death resulting from one of the following cases:
- When travelling on such scheduled public means of transportation as buses, trains, etc.
- In public elevators.
- Fires in some public buildings.
- 100% sum insured for accidental death caused by any other insured events.
2. Accidental Disablement Benefit
In case the Life Insured suffers from accidental disablement, depending on severity of the disablement, Korea Life shall pay from 1% to 100% of the Sum Insured to customer.
3. Accidental Severe Burn Benefit
Korea Life shall pay 100% of the Sum Insured in case the Life Insured suffers from severe burn that affects at least 20% of the entire external body.
4. Accidental Hospitalization Benefit
Korea Life shall pay 100,000 VND for each day confined to hospital if the Life Insured suffers from accidental disablement that leads to the necessity of overnight hospitalization.
Brief product information
• Entry age: 5-59 years old.
• Max age at marturity: 65 years old
• Policy term: from 6 to 22 years