• Manufacturing & Construction.
• Service & Leisure.
Hanwha Group has diversified its business portfolio with 198 affiliates (52 affiliates in Korea and 146 affiliates overseas) such as Hanwha Corp., Hanwha SolarOne, Hanwha Q.Cell), Hanwha Chemical, Hanwha Engineering & Construction, Hanwha Life Insurance, and Hanwha Hotel & Resorts across other 19 countries, including Canada, China, Czech, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italia, Japan, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam.
Established in 1946, Hanwha Life Insurance (the former name called Korea Life Insurance) is the oldest life insurance company in Korea. The company has grown to be the country’s leading life insurer with total assets of 84 billion US Dollar and an AAA solvency rating from prominent rating agencies.
Hanwha Life Vietnam (formerly Korea Life Vietnam)
Since 1 Apr 2009, Hanwha Life Vietnam has introduced insurance products to Vietnamese customers. Up to now, after 7 years of operation, Hanwha Life Vietnam has been honor granted Golden Dragon Award in 6 consecutive years 2010 - 2015 for “Best financial services”. This is prestige award granted by Vietnam Economic Times, VCCI and Ministry of Planning and Investment.
Hanwha Life Vietnam is having nearly 250 staffs and over 24,000 Financial Consultants working in over 61 offices on nationwide. Currently, Hanwha Life Vietnam is being trusted by nearly 100,000 (until 31/07/2016) customers and their families.
Our vision is through life insurance, to help Vietnamese plan the future and make their dreams come true.
|2008||Granted the establishment and operation license No. 51GP/KDBH on June 12th, 2008 with the charter capital of VND 960,000,000,000.|
• Officially operated and introduced insurance products in Vietnam market in 04/2009.
|2010||• Granted Golden Dragon Award 2010 for “Best quality products and best services”
• Opened the sales offices at Ha Noi, Nha Trang, Binh Duong and Bac Giang.
• Introduced the Universal Life product and Endowment with Annuity Income Benefit product to the market. With the current products, Hanwha Life Vietnam provides significantly the financial protection needs of customers.
|2011||• Granted Golden Dragon Award 2011 for “Best financial services”.
• Official launched the General Agency (GA) office systems in nationwide with 5 offices and continued expanding the office network with sales office in Dong Nai.
• Launched the customer service call center for creating more informational channel via hotline 1900 55 55 22.
• Launched the Revamp Universal Life product.
|2012||• Changed brand name from “Korea Life Insurance” to “Hanwha Life Insurance” to synergize and build the strength for Hanwha brand in global
• Granted Golden Dragon Award 2012 for “The best financial service company”
• Opened the sales offices at Nghe An, Da Nang, Gia Lai and Hai Phong.
• Achieved 100 billion AFYP milestones as reaching 168 billion.
• Launched the Scholar’s Choice Endowment product.
|2013||• Granted Dragon Award 2013 for “The best financial service company”
• Deployed the distribution channel as signing the contract with Nam A bank and Shinhan bank Vietnam
• Opened sales office at Ca Mau, Kien Giang and Quang Ninh
• Changed the sales construction from 3 to 5 regions: North West, North East, Central, South East and Mekong Delta
• Sponsored construction cost in Vietnam-Korea Friendship Village in Tien Giang (15 houses), Vinh Long (41 houses), Tra Vinh (17 houses), Phu Yen (10 houses), Hue (10 houses) and 1 elementary school at Hoa Binh with total budget up to 6.3 billion (300,000 USD)
• Launched the Multiple Pay Critical Illness Endowment product
|2014||• Increase the charter capital to 1,891,140,000,000 VND (equivalent with 102, 78 million USD) and becomes one of leading life insurers which having highest capital in Vietnam.
• Granted The “Good Product – Excellent Service 2014 ” award
• Opened sales office at Phu Tho and Thua Thien Hue
• Launched the Revamp Universal Life product and ULCI product
• Launched the PGA (Platinum General Agency) project at Hanoi and HCMC
• Sponsored 1,900,000,000 VND (equivalent with 10.422 health insurance cards) for the poor people at HCMC (3.300), Ben Tre (1.297), Dong Thap (1.500), Kien Giang (1.125), Phu Yen (200), Quang Nam (2.000) và Thua Thien Hue (1.000).
• Sponsored construction cost of 40 houses in Dak Lak, Ca Mau, Kien Giang, Vinh Long, Binh Dinh and Long An
• Opened sales office at Dalat and Thai Nguyen.